Friday

Pretty Baby Girl -- MudPies & PixieDust Newborn Photography

I was beyond thrilled to finally, yes, finally get a baby girl in front of my camera!! Last year the majority of my newborn bookings were predominately little girls, but so far this spring and soon summer, boys are definitely ruling the lineup. As a mommy of two boys I of course adore all things boy, BUT...I sometimes crave a little pink;) Little Ms. certainly didn't disappoint; in fact, though a bit older than most newborns I photograph, she was the sweetest, most content little thing with glowy pink skin, deep blue eyes and quite the head of hair. Between her and her handsome brother, I think Ralph Lauren might have found their next cover models! See for yourself......


blogfinalwithlogo


useblog

blog3

No comments:

Post a Comment